Sunday 1 August 2010

I thought I must be mad ....

I was having a good sort out earlier this afternoon and came across this jigsaw.



I found it at an op shop ages ago and loved the retro kiwiana feel.  So with the wind blowing, the rain lashing and the fire roaring it seemed like the perfect time to start the jigsaw.



With a little bit of hindrance and a lot of help from Maia we got going.


I thought it would take ages and had been thinking where I could keep it whilst working on it but it's done - finished before tea!



I love how kitsch it is and because Craig's a picture framer I'm going to frame it and hang it on my wall!

Hope you all had a great weekend. x

2 comments:

Pippa said...

Oh I love jigsaws!! DH and I spent most of our honeymoon doing a jigsaw and where gutted when we had to leave the villa without being able to finish it!! Time just flies when you're searching for that one little piece, but the satisfaction when you find it spurs you on for another half hour! That's a great jigsaw for framing too!

Kate said...

Oh how I love a jigsaw puzzle. That one looks like a goodie too. Have a great week.